I Feel Space, a space playlist [listen]
here’s an instrumental Playlist to accompany your long distance relationship with the cosmos.
1. tower of heaven- the lonely tower 2. anamanaguchi- snow angels 3. lindstrom- i feel space 4. pokemon xy soundtrack- routes 15, 16, 17 5. the caretaker- all you are going to want to do is get back there 6. john frusciante- murderers 7. radiohead- nude [instrumental] 8. nujabes- aurarian dance 9. pokemon mystery dungeon- temporal tower 10. kill la kill- nui harime theme 11. ratatat- nostrand 12. tyler the creator- secret garden [instrumental] 13. justice- genesis 14. daft punk- aerodynamic 15. pokemon- n’s farewell
- worldwide free shippin games
- worldwide free shippin clothes
- worldwide free shippin books
- worldwide free shippin cds and dvds
- worldwide free shipping cosmetics
- worldwide free shipping toys (you can find cool stuff here trust me)
- worldwide free shipping sex toys
- free shipping everything (like, literally everything)
I just spent like $30 on books and video games and got like 4 different things this is the best deal ever
that awkward moment when the man of your dreams is coming to save you from a burning building but he gets knocked out with a chunk of ice so u have to rescue both you and him.
Wrist, Hand & Finger Stretching Routine. For those tired artsy hands! When it already hurts to draw (or write), we should stop for a moment and then stretch + rest our hands.
I’m gonna take a break and do this for a moment.
Very good for artists to do regularly. Doing these exercises regularly helps prevent long term issues like arthritis and carpal tunnel.
Okay so Drake went over to his bookcase to look at the plants we have on the nearby bureau, and we heard his music box go off- like five or six notes, the end of the song.
He hasn’t wound that thing in a year.
And it just switched over from raining to snowing in the two minutes it took him to walk over to me and back to the window. @_@
This awesome video features Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser, aka 2Cellos, playing their phenomenal “BaRock style” arrangement of the hard rock classic for a completely bewildered 17th century audience. The concept is wonderful, but the actual performance is astonishing.
[via Geeks are Sexy]
ok that was seriously badass. PLAY, CROATIAN BEAUTIES, PLAY WHILE I SHIP YOU.
i love the way the sound changes as the bows gradually disintegrate, too.
that was FUCKING AWESOME.
How are you supposed to tell your friend that her fashion sense is awful when she looks cute in everything?
I’m tired of letting pictures rot in my folders, so have an old picture of the kids that I slapped color on today.
A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO PERSONA
Persona 1: A bunch of teens steal guns from the police.
Persona 2: A bunch of teens can’t stop gossipping.
Persona 2-2: A bunch of adults can’t stop gossipping.
Persona 3: A bunch of teens could really use a therapist.
Persona 4: A bunch of teens re-enact a Scooby Doo episode, except they’re all Scrappy Doo.
I don’t know if you guys are aware of it but Yahoo Japan is making a program to help victims of that big earthquake in Japan that happened 3 years ago. All you have to do is to go to Yahoo website search for “3.11” (the date of the earthquake).
Each search will be equivalent to 10 yen. The searches will only count on day 11, from midnight until 23:59. Their goal is 5 million yen, so if you guys can help, please do (reblogging is also helping too!)
Don’t forget that the day also depends on your GMT!
Thank you, have a great day! (o^^o)
“Terraformed” Sculptures by Robert Cannon