--Two facts about your favorite things.
1. I keep only the books I’m likely to read immediately or lend out to others at the college, but I miss all my other books at home (especially because the edges of their pages get stained with nicotine from my parent’s cigarettes, bluh.)
2. The left trigger for my DS doesn’t work anymore. :C It’s a huge bummer, because I NEED it for some of my games.
—Nine facts about my family
1. My brother and I are nine months apart because I was two months premature.
2. My mom is around 4’10” and had to have us both through C-section.
3. Me and my brother used to play with dolls together, and often he’d be the one to initiate it. (They’re some of my best memories.)
4. My bro is now married to a woman ten years his senior and has one daughter by her, while raising her three other kids.
5. My dad’s an alcoholic and has been since before I was born. He’s in a pretty advanced state, unfortunately.
6. He never finished highschool, but he got his GED and is one of the more intelligent men I’ve ever met, when he’s sober.
7. My mom is quiet and loves books like Helter-Skelter and TV shows like Gunsmoke and Bewitched.
8. She almost named me Tabitha because of the daughter in Bewitched, actually.
9. Both of my parents were abandoned by their biological mothers and were either adopted by or raised by another family member.
—One fact about the person I like.
1. Well, I don’t like anyone romantically, and there can’t be any “the” because I love too many people. But my favorite characteristics in my best-loved friends are their creativity, kindness, and patience.
Anonymous asked you:
—Three facts about my personality
1. I am a huge introvert, but with the correct treatment by people (read: around people who aren’t big douchebags), I can be pretty spazzy and outgoing. :>
2. I hold grudges like nobody’s business, xa million if the person being harmed by someone else in any way is a friend or family member.
3. I’m pretty sure that, if I were a sexual or romantic being, I’d be pan. As it is, I have massive squishes on tons of people.