19) I have scars on my cheeks. I think I got them from when I ran into a barbed-wire fence while sledding as a kid, but I honestly don’t know what they’re from.
18) I often get the urge to genderbend the hell out of my characters for no good reason.
17) Apart from animals, thunderstorms are what I love most about nature.
16) 90% of the time, incest in reality and fiction makes me intensely uncomfortable and physically somewhat nauseated.
15) I dislike many bugs, but the only animal I absolutely cannot stand (and am actually afraid of) are spiders.
08) Numbers and I don’t get along, which is probably why I forgot #8 on this list.
14) I’m basically an atheist who wishes she believed in something more, but can’t force herself to.
13) The only foods I dislike are lima beans and liver (and I can be persuaded to eat liver if it’s cooked right.)
11) I love other languages, but hate language barriers.
10) I really, really hate working with teenagers 90% of the time.
09) I’ll be the first to tell you what I hate about my country, but I can’t stand being called a “stupid American.”
07) Young Avengers, Runaways, and Young Justice got me back into western comics.
06) The fact that so many people in my country and especially my hometown don’t accept LGBT people makes me want to move to Europe.
05) My friends (both irl and online) have literally saved my life, whether they realize it or not.