So I beat the main storyline of DDD but the “story” thing is still at 72%???
What does a girl have to do to beat this game???
I’m so confused. I’ve already found the extra boss in Traverse Town and will have to level up quite a bit to beat him (he is harder than all the bosses, how is this even????), but exploration of some of the other worlds haven’t yielded much of anything. Maybe I’m just going around this wrong. T:
Does anyone have suggestions on where I should go next?
Best part of my day—
So far the most amazing part of my day is just laying here on the bed listening to Shera scream, curse, and make dying whale noises at her Kingdom Hearts video game while she is going against the boss.
i love you Shera!!
Screeching at my game is what I do best, though! =D
Literally, my commentary on the last bit of the game was me shrieking at various decibels, demanding and begging the bosses to die so I could save my babies and get along with the storyline.
(But goddamn, I died a million times in those last few fights. And Drop’d in the middle of some, which sent me into a spluttering volcano of rage.)
Okay, finished Dream Drop Distance.
Holy shit, guys.
Plot twists and explanations and new questions and fun gameplay and hard bosses and incredible amounts of bromance and friendship.
This was totally worth it.
DDD Fangirl Hour- Installment 1
Liveblogging Dream Drop Distance, sortof. All spoilers under cuts. :> Actually, everything under cuts. I won’t be saying much that’s explicitly spoiler-ish, just thought I’d be careful anyway? Be careful.
(I’m almost terrified to play this game and be overwhelmed by feels for the series again, aaaaaaa)
Tagging as Shera’s DDD if you want to block it.
Okay, I just spent all night playing DDD.
- The Dream-Eaters are fucking adorable and are a great addition to the game, as far as I’m concerned.
- Everyone is adorable and I’m having a really hard time dealing with their concentrated kawaii.
- Judging from the fact that I just spent like six hours on the game and am 25% through the storyline, look forward to a 20-25 hour playing time (at least, if you game like I do) on normal, without specifically working on completing any collections or looking for every treasure chest.
- The worlds thus far are fun and refreshing.
- Dear god the music!!!!
- And the storyline and everything has me on the edge of my seat. I’m definitely not going to be able to take my time with this one, I want to beat it and know everything now.
TL;DR I’m having a blast. =D;;; (Sorry to everyone I’ve sortof ignored today, but … guys. KINGDOM HEARTS. MY FIRST VIDEO GAME EVER. You can’t expect me to be social when my babies are in a new game. :P )
ohgod oh no crying just from the opening
Guys this is the beginning of the end. Only one more game after this. I can’t
This series means so much to me. I grew up with it.
Actual tears right now.